Our Best Answer

Can a stop payment be placed on a debit card transaction?

Stop payments can only be placed for ACH (direct withdrawals), checks (credit card checks, personal checks, HELOC checks and LOC checks) and post-dated checks.

To place a stop payment, please call 412-261-7246 in PA, 216-736-8972 in OH or 757-222-3442 in VA, Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8 PM and Saturday 9 AM - 3 PM.

Are you satisfied with your answer?